Simplicity Jill Compact Canister Vacuum
The Jill bagged canister vacuum cleans small spaces with bare floors beautifully.
- Lightweight at only 9lbs. compact canister vacuum.
- With HEPA media filtration bag and Back up HEPA filter trap particles 0.3 microns or larger.
- Simplicity Jill has a full bag indicator.
- Metal telescopic wand for different heights of vacuum and high areas.
- Retractable cord removes the stress of rapping up the cord.
Simplicity Allergy Upright (S20EZM)
Simplicity Clean Air HEPA Bagged Upright vacuum. Metal components for durability. Excellent cleaing with multiple carpet adjustments and tools on board.
- Poweful cleaning with metal brush roll
- HEPA media filter – traps particles that make you sneeze
- Long stretch hose with comfort handle grip
- 12 in. cleaning path
- High marks for no marks – a non-marking furniture guard and rubber wheels protect floors and baseboards from bumps and scratches
- CRI gold
*This Item Does Not Qualify for the Free bags Special
Simplicity Sport Portable Vacuum Cleaner
Sport Portable Canister Vacuum – This go-anywhere vacuum cleans everywhere. The Sport comes with an odor absorbing charcoal filter and twin ply electrostatic bag and shoulder strap. Regular size tools, two wands and a combination floor tool make cleaning bare floors, furniture, stairs, and vehicles fast and easy. Turn the machine around and use the blower port to inflate air mattresses or balloons using the handy micro tool kit.
Simplicity S65 Deluxe Stick Vacuum
- With one Handset vacuum
- Base (One Battery)
- Battery Charger
- Carpet Nozzle with LED headlights
- Combo tool (crevice tool with removable dusting and upholstery tool)
- Wall Bracket
- Pet Nozzle
- Upholstery tool
Simplicity Freedom Cordless Vacuum (S10CV)
Simplicity Cordless S10CV
Bringing cordless vacuuming to an entire different Level of Clean. With a Large 44Volt Li-Ion Battery that can run up to an hour.
Using Self Sealing HEPA Media Bags making sure no dust is blowing back out into your home.
Great for hardwood floors, tiles, stone, carpets, area rugs, and any surface in your home.