Cirrus CR79 12amp Upright Vacuum
Cirrus Upright Vacuum Cleaner. Powerful 12 Amp Motor. Rug/Floor Selector. 14” Metal Brushroll. Metal Handle & Bottom Plate. Quickdraw Style Tools On Board. Electrostatic Filtration with HEPA. Type Bag. Automatic Height Adjustment. Metal Telescopic Wand. 33’ Power Cord. Brilliant Headlight. Switch On Handle. 5 year Limited Warranty.
- Exclusive Touch ‘N’ Go Carpet / Hardwood Floor Selector Switch – Effortless switching from carpet to hard floor cleaning with the touch of a toe–just Touch ‘N’ Go from one room to the next. Saves time and eliminates bending and stooping!
- Ergonomic Handle – The ease and comfort of the ergonomic handle grip makes vacuuming a pleasure. The Durable ABS material assures it will last. Special switch guard minimizes risk of accidentally engaging switch. The quick release cord hook provides for easy, quick cord access to save effort & time.
- Quick-Draw Style On-Board Tools – All models feature Quick-Draw style on board tools with a complete set of cleaning tools for all the little hard to reach places. Never waste your time looking for your attachments again. The stretch hose and metal telescoping wand reach up to 10 feet.
- Ametek Motors in a Sealed Chamber, The Heart of the Cirrus Upright – Cirrus vacuum cleaners use only the best motors from AMETEK Electric, to insure long life and trouble free performance. These durable motors are installed in a sealed chamber to assure that the dust is exhausted through the filter–NOT out of the seams of the vacuum cleaner. This gives you a cleaner home and less dust emissions! The CR79 boasts a powerful 12 AMP Single fan motor.
- Electrostatic Filtration – The CR79 upright has multi-stage filtration featuring 2 ply filter bags & an electrostatic exhaust filter (see detailed specifications) to provide cleaner air in your home and better cleaning performance. An optional HEPA-type filter is also available.
- Solid Construction with Metal Parts – Cirrus vacuum cleaners have metal motors with ball bearing construction; metal agitators for long life, metal pivot points and many other metal parts where critical wear items require durable materials. Today many lesser quality vacuum cleaners use cheap plastic where they should use metal. Quality is NOT compromised in Cirrus vacuum cleaners!