No products in the cart.
ProTeam 107329 ProGen 12″ Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Disposable-bag, corded upright vacuums collect dirt, dust, and allergens in replaceable bags that are discarded when full. They minimize contact with collected debris since their disposable bags don’t need to be shaken out like reusable bags or cleaned out like a dirt cup. The bags serve as a filter to trap dust while allowing air to flow through. These vacuums keep debris contained for disposal to help prevent recirculation of dust and allergens, making them a common choice for use in healthcare and educational settings.
Corded upright vacuums plug into an electrical outlet to power their motor for removing dirt and dust from floors. They don’t require downtime for recharging like cordless upright vacuums. These vacuums use suction and rotating brushes to lift dirt from carpet fibers and deposit it in their collection bag or dirt cup. They have a handle and wheels for pushing them across floors to clean carpets in hotel rooms, commercial office spaces, classrooms, and healthcare facilities.
- Ergonomic lightweight handle provides comfortable operation.
- Advanced Maneuverability – Large, rubberized wheels allow smooth movement, tight turning radius and easy threshold clearance.
- Exclusive Animated Dashboard – Highlights vacuum status operating normally and alerts user to brush roll jam, airflow blockage or full filter.
- Service Without Tools – Clear blockages and remove brush roll without using tools.
- 12″ Cleaning Path – Measuring 12″ wide, it can be used for a variety of tasks thanks to large rubberized wheels that allow smooth movement, a tight turning radius and advanced maneuverability throughout any space.
- Quick change cord feature and the user’s ability to reach clogs in four easy access points provide quick and easy maintenance.
- ProTeam is a proud partner of the American Lung Association. Together, we fight for clean indoor air so that we all can breathe easier. ProTeam is committed to developing innovative cleaning technologies to address indoor air quality concerns. The Americ
- 3 year warranty on parts, labor, motor and molded body parts (except for wear items).