ProTeam ProForce 1500XP HEPA 15″ Upright Vacuum
The ProTeam 107252 ProForce 1500XP HEPA upright vacuum cleaner combines cleaning efficiency with maneuverability. This unit features a 15″ floating powerhead that is perfect for covering open areas or fitting into small spaces, and automatically adjusts to different floor surface heights. Its HEPA level filtration will keep your floors looking great by removing fine particles. Perfect for foodservice, healthcare, and industrial applications, this innovative upright is sure to make your cleaning routine easier than ever before.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Carpet & Rug Institute – Bronze
This item complies with the Carpet and Rug Institute’s Bronze Performance Standard for proper soil removal, dust containment, and texture protection. This seal of approval ensures air quality and enhanced cleaning standards.
- Upright vacuum cleaner quickly removes pet hair, dust, dirt, and other debris
- Capacity of 3.25 qt. for collecting dirt or grime in the dust bag
- Micro, HEPA media and foam filtration eliminates more than 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens
- Dimensions: 48″H x 15″W x 7.87″D
- 924W motor offers outstanding cleaning performance
- 50′ cord lets you clean large areas before having to stop and re-plug
- Meets or exceeds UL, CSA, CRI, UL 1017, CSA 22.2 No. 243 standards
- Sound emission: 67 dbA
- Package includes: wand hose, extension cord, two intercept micro filter bags, HEPA filter cartridge, upholstery/dust brush, crevice tool, owner’s manual
- Powerful Suction – The high-performance dual motor system maintains power to both the brush roller and the suction motor.
- Long 50 Foot Cord – The extra-long 50-foot power cord allows you to clean large areas without plugging and re-plugging.
- Above the Floor Cleaning – The ultra-flexible hose and cleaning wand lets you clean up to 7-feet above the floors.
- 15″ Cleaning Path – This upright vacuum effortlessly moves across carpets and hard floors. The large, rubberized wheels allow for smooth movement over different floor surfaces, without losing suction.
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty
There are no reviews yet.