Riccar Prima Straight Suction with Turbo Nozzle
Prima moves with ease and grace, making it a delight to use on bare floors and area rugs with the included floor turbo nozzle.
The Prima Straight Suction canister is ideal for cleaning hard floors and area rugs. It’s powerful, yet incredibly compact and lightweight. With a front caster and premium rear wheels that perform like inline skates, it runs circles around other canisters. It’s also designed as a 100 percent sealed system that includes HEPA media filtration and a self-sealing HEPA media bag.
Two floor tools are included. For area rugs, a floor turbo brush tool provides air-driven agitation with suction control. And for bare floor cleaning, the Soft Sweep floor tool with natural bristles picks up dust and gently polishes floors with its microfiber pad.
Even above-the-floor cleaning is a cinch with the Prima’s telescopic wand, 6.5-foot hose and 2-in-1 tool. A tool adapter connects the Prima wand to any standard size vacuum tools, and a tool caddy keeps tools at-the-ready. Adjustable suction control lets you dial down the power for more gentle cleaning.
- 100% Sealed Filtration – For allergy sufferers, dust is completely contained with no leakage.
- Self-Sealing HEPA Media Bag – Meets HEPA filtration standard of 99.97% efficiency at 0.3 microns. Self-sealing bags are simple to attach and remove for clean disposal.
- Bonus Tools – Extra accessories help you clean more with the same vacuum.
- Ultimate Maneuverabililty – Two three-inch wheels and a one-inch front caster make this canister follow like no other canister.
- Variable Speed Control – Adjust the dial to control suction and speed.
- Full Bag Indicator – A light reminds you when to replace the bag.
- 6.5-Foot Hose – Long canister hose with a stainless steel wand extends cleaning reach.
Allergy Friendly, Asthma Friendly, Barefloor Cleaning, Bonus Tools, Carpet Cleaning, Corded, Full Bag Indicator, HEPA, Kids, Lightweight, Long Hose, Retractable Cord, Rubber Wheels, Sealed Filtration System, Self Sealing Bag, Suction Control